Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hello, Again!

WELCOME BACK TO WIT!
I hope you had a wonderful summer, and you're off to a good start in this new school year!

Remember last spring when I asked you to open the dictionary and discover a random new word every day? Did you? I hope so because I have found a site where you can play a game to prove to me that you did! (Not really, but I got your attention, didn't I? *smirk*)

FREE RICE.COM

There are questions on Free Rice that are related to a bunch of topics. THIS LINK takes you to a page about vocabulary and you can pick the level that seems right for you. (On the site, look at the bottom of the green box for the words, Change Level.) I suggest the easiest one. You answer the question and a new one comes up.

Want to know the very BEST part? For every right answer, rice is donated to hungry people across the world. Cool, huh? Who would've thought that knowlege could be so helpful to others?

Give it a try! I did and donated 500 grains of rice in less than 5 minutes!

Oh, by the way, you don't have to Log In to play. That's only if you want to keep track.


See you next Thursday!
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment