Thursday, May 9, 2013

Will Write for Cookies

Looking for a giggle this morning?
This is from an interview I recently did, and I thought you'd enjoy the questions and my silly answers.

Did you have a conscious moment when you realized you wanted to write stories with nature themes, or did it just sort of happen?
Sort of both. Take cookies, for example. They are in the pantry and since I (consciously) love them, I’ll eat a bunch. It just happens. Nature is all around, and since I’m an outdoorsy person who loves science and the natural world, I can’t help but write about it.

What's the most fun or rewarding thing (or both) about being a children's author?
I can act like a kid and no one can say it’s not part of my job.

More here:
http://www.summeredward.com/2013/04/interview-with-nancy-viau.html

Have a SWEET day!
; )
N

No comments:

Post a Comment